Published: Friday, July 5, 2013, 12:01 a.m. in The Herald
Arlington Music in the Park: Free performances, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursdays, Aug. 1 through 22, Terrace Park, 809 Fifth St., Arlington; 360-403-3448, www.arlingtonwa.gov/recreation.Aug. 1: Knut Bell and the Blue Collars
- Aug. 8: Darrel Mansfield
- Aug. 15: The Ride
- Aug. 22: Arlington's Blues Playground
- The concerts will conclude from 1:30 to 3 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 31, with Ali Marcus, a Seattle based song writer, at the Arlington Farmers Market at Legion Park.
Bothell Music in the Park: 6:30 to 8 p.m., Fridays, July 5 through Aug. 23 at North Creek sports field No. 3, 11905 North Creek Parkway; www.ci.bothell.wa.us.
- July 5: Mach One Jazz Orchestra
- July 12: Cherry Cherry
- July 19: Spazmatics
- July 26: Chance McKinney
- Aug. 2: Danny Vernon as Elvis
- Aug. 9: DoctorFunk
- Aug. 16: Creme Tangerine
- Aug. 23: Blues Power Revue (Blues Brothers tribute)
Bumbershoot: End-of-summer arts and music showcase, Aug. 31 through Sept. 2, Seattle Center, 305 Harrison St.; details at www.bumbershoot.org.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Summer Concert Series: Outdoor concerts, Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, 14111 NE 145th St., Woodinville. Tickets at wine shop or through Ticketmaster, 800-745-3000; www.ticketmaster.com. 7 p.m. showtimes unless otherwise noted. Details at www.ste-michelle. com.
- June 15: Live Broadcast: A Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor, 2:45 p.m., $50 to $85
- June 29: Steve Miller Band, $60 to $110
- July 7: "Girls Night Out!" with Pat Benatar, $55 to $85
- July 13: Chris Botti, $50 to $80
- July 15: Counting Crows with The Wallflowers, 6:30 p.m., $70 to $110
- July 18: David Byrne and St. Vincent, $70 to $95
- July 27: Chateau Ste. Michelle Festival of Jazz Sax, 4 p.m., $50 to $80
- July 28: Gipsy Kings, $50 to $90
- Aug. 2: Lyle Lovett and His Large Band, $60 to $100
- Aug. 8: Gladys Knight and The O'Jays: Family Reunion, $60 to $100
- Aug. 9 and 10: Harry Connick, Jr., 7:30 p.m., $70 to $120
- Aug. 24: Chris Isaak, $55 to $90, VIP available
- Aug. 25: 1964 The Tribute (Beatles), see website for details.
Darrington, 13th annual Summer Meltdown Festival: Multiday festival Aug. 9 to 11 at Whitehorse Mountain Amphitheater, 42501 Highway 530, Darrington; Festival admission and camping details at www.summermeltdown.com.
Darrington Bluegrass Festival: 6 to 11 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Sunday, July 19 to 21. Darrington Music Park, three miles west of town on Highway 530. Weekend admission $45 before July 1, $50 after plus $25 camping fee per RV or tent. Daily admission is $15 Friday and Sunday, $20 Saturday; ages 12 and younger free with adult; 360-436-1006; www.darringtonbluegrass.com.
Edmonds Summer Concerts in the Park: 3 to 4 p.m. Sundays, July 14 through Aug. 25 at City Park, Third Avenue S. and Pine Street; free; 425-771-0228; www.edmondsartscommission.org. Concerts canceled at 2:30 p.m. in the event of rain.
- July 14: The Spyrographs, hits of the 60's
- July 21: Seattle Shakespeare Co./Wooden O, "The Tempest" (1 hour, 45 minute performance)
- July 28: Gypsy Soul, Americana/pop music
- Aug. 4: Around the Sound Community Band, instrumental favorites
- Aug. 11: New Age Flamenco, world fusion music
- Aug. 18: Smilin' Scandinavians, polka
- Aug. 25: The Weavils, bluegrass
Edmonds Hazel Miller Plaza concerts: noon to 1 p.m. for Tuesday shows and 5 to 6 p.m. for Thursday shows; Fifth Avenue S. and Maple Street; free.
- July 11: The Whateverly Brothers, vocal folk trio
- July 23: Folk Voice Band, international folk songs
- July 25: Terry Holder Duo, Americana/folk rock
- July 30: Roberto the Magnificent, comedy/juggling stunt show
- Aug. 1: Bill Anschell, Brent Jensen & Chris Symer, jazz
- Aug. 6: Ali Marcus, singer/songwriter
- Aug. 8: Thornton Creek, indie rock
- Aug. 13: Rick Huddle, pirate songs and stories
- Aug. 20: Jeff Evans, magic
- Aug. 22: Scott Lindenmuth, classical guitar
- Aug. 27: Toy Box Trio, classical music with a carnival flair
- Aug. 29: Alma y Azucar, diverse Latin standards
Everett Children's Concert Series: Free outdoor shows, 10 to 11 a.m. Thursdays, July 11 through Aug. 22, Thornton A. Sullivan Park, 11405 Silver Lake Road; enjoyeverett.org.
- July 11: Not-Its! danceable hits
- July 18: Tim Noah, Emmy-winning northwest favorite
- July 25: Caspar Babypants, toe-tapping tunes
- Aug. 1: Eric Herman & the Thunder Puppies, cool tunes for kids
- Aug. 8: Recess Monkey, kid pop rock
- Aug. 15: Rolie Polie Guacamole, indie tunes for kids
- Aug. 22: The Brian Waite Band, rock 'n' roll
Everett Pacific Chamber Orchestra Summer Concert: 3 p.m. June 9 at First Presbyterian Church, 2936 Rockefeller Ave.; 425-743-0255; www. pacificachamberorchestra.org.
Everett Thursday night waterfront series: Free outdoor concerts, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays, June 27 through Aug. 29, Port Gardner Landing, 1700 W. Marine View Drive; enjoyeverett.org.
- June 27: The Wild Snohomians, original Americana/roots rock
- July 11: LeRoy Bell and His Only Friends, X-Factor finalist, rock'n soul
- July 18: Dusty 45s, honky tonk, blues and swing
- July 25: Eldridge Gravy and Court Supreme, funk and soul
- Aug. 1: Massy Ferguson, rock with a twang
- Aug. 8: Ayron Jones & the Way, blues rock trio
- Aug. 15: The Randy Oxford Band, trombone blues
- Aug. 22: Sirsy, indie rock duo
- Aug. 29: Carlos Cascante y su Tumbao, salsa and jazz
Everett Port Gardner Landing Saturday evening waterfront concerts: Free outdoor concerts, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Saturdays, June 30 through Aug. 25, Port Gardner Landing, 1700 W. Marine View Drive; enjoyeverett.org.
- June 29: The Mark DuFresne Band, Americana roots and blues
- July 6: The Lucas Cates Band, pop, rock, country, punk
- July 13: LoCura, flamenca with funk and salsa
- July 20: Yogoman Burning Band, ska, reggae, soul and blues
- July 27: Chance McKinney, country/folk
- Aug. 3: Luc & the Lovingtons, world music
- Aug. 10: Bump Kitchen, blues and funk
- Aug. 24: Seattle Women's Jazz Orchestra, jazz, Latin and Brazilian music
- Aug. 31: 20 Riverside, rock and hip hop
Everett Port Gardner Landing waterfront Concert: Free outdoor concerts, 2 to 4 p.m. Sundays, June 30 through Aug. 25, Port Gardner Landing, 1700 W. Marine View Drive; enjoyeverett.org.
- June 30: Eugenie Jones, soulful jazz
- July 7: Dixie Kings, dixie jazz band
- July 14: Br'er Rabbit, Americana
- July 21: Harmonious Wail, Americana Gypsy jazz
- July 28: Impossible Bird, upbeat alternative-folk
- Aug. 4: Reilly & Maloney, Northwest folk duo
- Aug. 11: Victor & Penny, pop
- Aug. 25: Amir Beso, Balkan flamenco fusion
Everett Sets in the West: An emerging artists series, 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays, July 10 to Sept. 11, Wetmore Theater Plaza, 2710 Wetmore Ave., everettmusicinitiative.org, free.
- July 10: Shelby Earl with Preacher's Wife
- July 17: Kithkin with Pollens
- July 24: Hot Bodies in Motion with Panama Gold
- July 31: Fly Moon Royalty with Radio Raheem
- Aug. 7: Campfire OK with Horde and the Harem
- Aug 14.: The Comettes with Candysound
- Aug. 21: The Grizzled Mighty with Eternal Fair
- Aug. 28: River Giants with Curtains For You
- Sept. 9: Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band with Learning Team
- Sept. 11: Head Like a Kite with I Will Keep Your Ghost
Lake Stevens Music on the Lake: Free concerts, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays, July 11 through Aug. 15 at North Cove Park, behind City Hall, 1812 Main St.; 425-334-1012; www.ci.lake-stevens.wa.us.
- July 11: Last Leaf Productions: Shakespeare
- July 18: Red Desert Ramblers, bluegrass and swing
- Aug. 1: Camille Bloom, indie artist
- Aug. 8: U.S. Army Cover Band or TBA
- Aug. 15: Big Luv Band, classic rock
Langley Concerts in the Park: Free performances, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursdays, July 18 through Aug. 8, Community Park, 5495 Maxwelton Road; concessions available, picnics welcome; 360-221-5484; lineup at www.swparks.org.
Marysville Sounds of Summer Concert Series: 7 p.m. Thursdays, July 11 through Aug. 15 at the Lions Centennial Pavilion in Jennings Memorial Park, 6915 Armar Road; free; 360-363-8400; www.marysvillewa.gov.
- July 11: Shameless Hussy, rock and roll, blues
- July 18: The Wild Snohomians, roadhouse/Americana
- July 25: Kellee Bradley band, singer and songwriter
- Aug. 1: Big Luv Band, classic rock
- Aug. 8: Jenny and the Blue Moon Boys, Americana soul
- Aug. 15: H3O Band, rock and blues
Marymoor Park concerts: Concert series at 6046 W. Lake Sammammish Parkway NE, Redmond. Tickets through 800-745-3000; www.AXS.com; www.marymoorconcerts.com.
- June 19: Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley and Stephanie Marley, featuring the Ghetto Youths Crew and The Green, 6:30 p.m., $40.50
- Aug. 4: Pink Martini featuring China Forbes, 6 p.m., $45 to $75
- Aug. 6: Sublime with Rome, featuring Iration, 6:30 p.m., $39.50
- Aug. 10: 107.7 The End's Summer Camp, noon
- Aug. 13: Daryl Hall & John Oates, 6 p.m., $45 to $65
- Aug. 15: Steely Dan, 6:30 p.m., $55 to $115
- Aug. 23: Willie Nelson and Family, 7 p.m., $45 to $65
- Sept. 24: Furthur featuring Phil Lesh and Bob Weir, 6 p.m., $59.50
Mill Creek Summer Concert Series: 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays in July and August at The Forum in the Mill Creek Town Center, 15310 Main St.; www.millcreektowncenterbiz.com.
- July 3: Cherry Cherry (Neil Diamond tribute)
- July 10: Borrowed Time: The Music of Sty
- July 17: Ventura Highway, acoustic music of the '70s
- July 24: Cascadia Big Band, big band jazz
- July 31: Dynamite Limbo, music of the '50s, '60s and '70s
- Aug. 7: Just One Look (Linda Ronstadt tribute)
- Aug. 14: 3 Miles Hig, alternative rock with electric violin
- Aug. 21: Wings N Things: The Music of Paul McCartney
- Aug. 28: Sly Mr. Y, rock from the '70s and '80s
Mill Creek Summer Children's Concert Series: Wednesdays, July 24 through Aug. 14 at Library Park, 15429 Bothell-Everett Highway, Mill Creek; free, but non-perishable food items accepted; www.cityofmillcreek.com.
- July 24: Brian Waite Band
- July 31: Nancy Stewart
- Aug 7: Buck and Elizabeth
- Aug 14: Tia Quackertunes
Monroe, Evergreen State Fair: Grandstand entertainment, Aug. 22 through Sept. 2. Evergreen State Fairgrounds, 14405 179th Ave. SE.; www.evergreenfair.org.
- Aug. 26: The Oak Ridge Boys, 7 p.m. $22 to $32
- Aug. 27: Brantley Gilbert, 7:30 p.m., $32 to $55
- Aug. 28: 3 Doors Down, 7:30 p.m., $32 to $55
- Aug. 29: TBA
- Aug. 30: Mercyme, 7:30 p.m., $25 to $37
Monroe MusicFest: 6 to 10 p.m., Sept. 7, Lake Tye Park, 14964 Fryelands Blvd, Monroe; $20, kids 12 and younger free; www.monroemusicfest.com.
Monroe Thursday summer concerts: Lake Tye, 14964 Fryelands Blvd, Monroe; free; www.choosemonroe.com.
- July 18: The Hitmen, classics
- July 25: Black Vinyl All Stars, rock cover band
- Aug. 2: Creme Tangerine, Beatles tribute band
- Aug. 9: Cloverdayle, country duo
Seattle Peace Concerts: Free concerts, noon to 6 p.m. Sundays, various Seattle parks; www.seapeace.org. Food bank donations accepted.
- June 16: Lower Woodland Park shelter 1, Aurora Avenue N. and N. 59th Street
- June 30 and Sept. 22: Gas Works Park, 2101 N. Northlake Way
- July 14, Aug. 11 and Sept. 8: Magnuson Park beach area
- July 28 and Aug. 25: Volunteer Park, 1247 15th Ave. E.
Tulalip Amphitheatre: Concerts start at 7 p.m., July 6 through Sept. 7; concerts for ages 21 and older; tickets on sale at www.ticketmaster.com or at the Tulalip Resort Casino; www.tulalipcasino.com.
- July 6: Go-Go's and B-52's, from $25
- July 21: Gretchen Wilson, from $25
- July 28: Peter Frampton and Kenny Wayne Shepherd, from $30
- Aug. 15: Sammy Hagar, from $35
- Aug. 18: Melissa Etheridge, from $25
- Aug. 25: Foreigner, from $30
- Sept. 7: Doobie Brothers and America, from $35
Shoreline Summer Concerts in the Park: 7 p.m. July 10 through Aug. 28 at various locations in Shoreline; free; rain or shine; www.shorelinearts.net.
- July 10: Shaggy Sweet, pop and rock, at Animal Acres Park
- July 17: Seattle Shakespeare Company "The Tempest" at Richmond Beach Library Park
- July 24: Creme Tangerine, a Beatles tribute band at Cromwell Park
- July 31: Downtown Mountain Boys, bluegrass at Animal Acres Park
- Aug. 7: Impossible Bird, indie rock, at Richmond Beach Library Park
- Aug. 13: Shoreline Jazz Camp Student and Faculty Ensembles, part of the North City Jazz Walk
- Aug. 21: Carrie Clark and The Lonesome Lovers, folk and Americana, at Cromwell Park
- Aug. 28: Entertainment TBA at Shoreline City Hall Courtyard
The Gorge: Outdoor concerts, Gorge Amphitheatre, 754 Silica Road NW, George. Tickets through LiveNation; 800-745-3000; www. livenation.com. These 2013 dates were confirmed at press time:
- May 24 through 27: Sasquatch Festival, check for ticket availability.
- June 8: KUBE 93 Summer Jam
- June 28 and 29: Paradiso Festival
- July 5 and 6: JamBase Live Festival
- July 20: John Mayer: Born and Raised Tour 2013
- July 26 and 27: Phish
- Aug. 2 through 4: Watershed Festival with Toby Keith, Brad Paisley and other country musicians
- Aug. 24: Black Sabbath
- Aug. 30 to Sept. 1: Dave Matthews band
- Sept. 14: Zac Brown Band
- Sept. 28: Honda Civic Tour with Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson
White River Amphitheatre: Concerts at various dates and times, 40601 Auburn-Enumclaw Road, Auburn; 877-598-6659; www. livenation.com. These 2013 dates were confirmed at press time:
- June 15: Vans Warped Tour
- June 20: Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company: The XL Tour
- June 29: Last Summer on Earth with Barenaked Ladies, other bands
- July 3: Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival
- Aug. 14: Train: Mermaids of Alcatraz Tour
Zoo Tunes at Woodland Park Zoo: June 23 through Aug. 23; tickets at www.zoo.org/zootunes.
- June 23: John Prine, singer and songwriter, $32.50
- June 30: Old Crow Medicine Show, Americana string band, $32.50
- July 7: Huey Lewis and The News, pop, rock, $39.50
- July 17: John Hiatt and The Combo, singer and songwriter, $28
- July 24: An Evening with Randy Newman, singer and songwriter, $28
- July 26: Leann Rimes, country, $32.50
- July 30 and 31: Indigo Girls, folk-rock duo, $28
- Aug. 7: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue, jazz, funk, soul and rock, $26
- Aug. 11: Todd Snider's Traveling Folk Show, $24
- Aug. 15: Loreena McKennitt, singer and composer,$32.50
- Aug. 22 and 23: Brandi Carlile, folk, $39.50