Whatever your reasons for buying, finding the right home in the perfect neighborhood, and at a cost that is within your budget, is no small task. That's why many buyers choose to work with a full-service, licensed real estate professional, like myself, to guide them through the process. I have detailed information about properties for sale by every company, and can make appointments to see any home that you're interested in.
- Help you find the home that best meets your needs in the most efficient timeframe
- Provide current market data to assist you in making informed decisions
- Help you understand all the terms, processes, and documents involved in a real estate transaction
- Represent your needs through skilled negotiations and effective communication
- Provide you with a peace-of-mind that all details are being handled in a professional and efficient manner
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does it cost a buyer to use an agent?
Nothing, generally the sellers pay both agents out of the proceeds of the sale. Only in some rare instances will the buyer need to pay a real estate agent.
How can I find out about new properties?
Your agent can tell you about properties via email, by phone or in person. Clients with e-mail capability can receive automatic updates that match your criteria from the MLS system as soon as new listings are active or if there are any current listing changes (such as a price drop). This is a free service I offer to buyers. If you are interested, please contact me so you can get started today.
Do I need an inspection?
Inspecting the physical condition of a house is critical and should be included in your purchase contract as a condition of closing the sale. Even if a seller provides you an inspection report, it's best not to rely on this alone. An inspection can save you from buying a home that may have severe problems and it can bring to light issues you can request the seller to fix before closing.