When you make the decision to sell your home, the goal is to get the best price and the most favorable terms in a timeframe that meets your needs. That's why many sellers choose to work with a full-service, licensed real estate professional, like myself. From effective pricing and marketing to making sure the closing process runs smoothly, I will provide expert representation and support every step of the way.
- Provide information about the current market and work with you to set a price accordingly
- Provide exposure to more buyers and agents through extensive marketing outreach
- Communicate regularly so you can make informed decisions throughout the entire sales process
- Help you understand all the terms, processes, and paperwork involved
- Serve as your advocate and negotiate the most favorable terms from pricing to closing
- Provide you with a peace-of-mind that all details are being handled in a professional and efficient manner
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I maximize the equity position in my home when it sells?
Homes that have curb appeal, free of clutter, clean and need very little or no repairs, sell faster and at a higher price. As part of my service, I help my sellers through this process by doing a walk-thru and recommend low cost – high value repairs and staging suggestions so when their home is ready to go on market they will get the best possible price for their home.
What can I expect my home to sell for?
To find out what your home is worth in today's market, you will need a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA). This is a summary of comparable properties (similar age, square footage, style, etc.) in the area that are active, pending (has an offer but not closed yet) and have sold recently (within the last six months). The CMA should include reports and trends that show the current supply of homes for sale, days on market s and any other helpful information to get informed about the current market. The end result is a price opinion of your home's value. If you are interested in finding out what your home's value is in today's market, feel free to contact me .
What are the typical fees I can expect to pay when I sell my home?
Seller is responsible for the following items besides their payoff of any mortgages/liens and utility charges:
Title insurance policy, 1/2 escrow fee, excise tax, real estate commissions, document preparation fees, miscellaneous fees such as wire, courier and signing fees. Typically it totals 8-9% of the sales price.